29 No. 5
|Where 2B &Y
||Announcements of conferences, symposia, workshops, meetings, and other upcoming activities.
4–7 November 2007
São Pedro, São Paulo State, Brazil
The 1st Brazilian Conference on Natural Products (1st BCNP), organized by the Natural Products Division of the Brazilian Chemical Society, will be held 4–7 November 2007 in São Pedro, Brazil. The 1st BCNP—a tribute to Otto R. Gottlieb for his outstanding contributions to the field—will promote plants and other natural resources for their chemistry, function, biosynthesis, and effects on the physiology and pathology of living organisms, as well as their agricultural and pharmaceutical applications. The purpose of the 1st BCNP is to bring together renowned specialists, researchers, and students from all over the world to meet, discuss, and exchange views and experiences on recent advances in natural products.
The scientific program will focus on:
- Biodiversity and Natural Products
- Biological and Pharmacological Activity of Natural Products
- Manufacturing and Quality Control of Herbal Drugs and Essential Oils
- Biosynthesis and Molecular Biology of Natural Products
- Recent Advances in the Isolation and Structure Elucidation of Secondary Metabolites
The Organizing Committee strongly encourages the participation of young scientists.
last modified 18 September 2007.
Copyright © 2003-2007 International Union of Pure and
Questions regarding the website, please contact email@example.com