Vol. 28 No. 1
|Where 2B &Y
||Announcements of conferences, symposia, workshops, meetings, and other upcoming activities.
Advanced Polymers for Emerging Technologies
10–13 October 2006, Busan, Korea
International Symposium on Advanced Polymers for Emerging
Technologies will be held 10–13 October
2006 at BEXCO in Busan, Korea. The symposium is being organized
to commemorate the 30th Anniversary of the Polymer Society
of Korea (PSK). The symposium is sponsored by IUPAC and many
polymer, chemical, and pharmaceutical companies.
The scientific program comprises plenary lectures, invited guest lectures, contributed oral presentations, and poster sessions. More than 90 plenary and invited lectures will be given by renowned polymer scientists and engineers from many foreign countries. The official language will be English.
The aim of PSK30 is to present and discuss recent achievements in the fields of advanced polymers, multidisciplinary applications of polymers, and future developments. The main topics of the symposium will include the following:
- Advanced Polymers for Emerging Technologies
- Polymers for Electronics and Photonics
- Smart Polymers for Sensors and Intelligent Systems
- Biomedical Polymers
- Polymers for Energy Conversion and Storage
- Polymer Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology
Contemporary Polymer Science and Technology
- Polymers Syntheses and Reactions
- Polymer Physics, Properties, and Characterization
- Environmental and Green Polymers
- Polymer Engineering and Processing
- Industrial Polymers
The deadline for abstract submission is 30 June 2006. Applications for pre-registration and hotel reservations will be accepted until 31 August 2006.
See Calendar for contact information.
last modified 6 January 2006.
Copyright © 2003-2006 International Union of Pure and
Questions regarding the website, please contact email@example.com