||I U P A C
Organizations & People
News & Notices - Archives 2000
- IUPAC: A Glorious Past,
Productive Present and Bright Future - reprint from The Nucleus
(posted 16 November 00)
- Strategy for educational
policy - Consideration of the ESDC report (posted
3 November 00)
- IUPAC announces the 2000 winners
of the IUPAC Prize for Young Chemists (posted 8
- IUPAC Prize for Young Chemists - 2001 Solicitation
(posted 8 August 00)
- Appointment of a Strategy Development Committee for Chemistry International
Int. 22(4), 103 (2000) (posted 23 June 00)
- Alois F�rstner wins Thieme-IUPAC
Prize in Synthetic Organic Chemistry >Chem. Int.
22(4), 115 (2000)
- Report on IUPAC's Financial Condition for the Biennium 1998-1999 >Chem.
22(4), 109-112 (2000) (posted 23 June 00)
- 1999 Accounts [pdf file
- 108kb] and Auditors' report [pdf
file - 31KB] (posted 23 June 00)
- Report of IUPAC Activities
1999 and Biennial Report, 1998-1999 (posted 16 June
IUPAC has established a working relationship with
two companies that provide on-line
naming services (posted 1 June 00)
Page last modified 3 February 2003.
Copyright ©1997-2003 International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry.
Questions or comments about IUPAC, please contact, the Secretariat.
Questions regarding the website, please contact Web