34 No. 3
|Where 2B &Y
||Announcements of conferences, symposia, workshops, meetings, and other upcoming activities.
The International IUPAC Conference on High Temperature Materials Chemistry (HTMC-XIV) will be the 14th meeting in a series of conferences that are held every three years, the last occurred in Davis, California, USA in 2009. The focus of the meeting is to bring together people from the fields of chemistry, materials science, earth and planetary science, metallurgy who are working in the area of high temperature phenomena in solid and liquid materials.
Main topics include:
- high-temperature thermodynamic measurement
- interplay of theory and modeling with experiment in high temperature materials
- materials for nuclear energy applications
- transport, ionic and electronic conduction, densification, grain boundaries, interfaces and surfaces
- melts, glasses and amorphous materials
- phase structure and metallurgic process
- earth and planetary materials at high pressure and temperature
- materials for aerospace applications
last modified 30 April 2012.
Copyright © 2003-2012 International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry.
Questions regarding the website, please contact email@example.com