32 No. 6
Frontiers of Polymers and Advanced Materials
22–27 May 2011
Pretoria, South Africa
ICFPAM, the International Conference on Frontiers of Polymers and Advanced Materials series, has a unique scope involving a blend of science, technology, and business. The conferences are truly multidisciplinary and global, with scientists, engineers, industrialists, and top-level business and management representatives participating and discussing the status of advanced materials, new technologies, and industrial and business opportunities. The 11th ICFPAM conference will include plenary talks, invited lectures, contributed talks, tutorials, and poster sessions as well as an industrial exhibition.
In support of the International Year of Chemistry 2011, the 11th ICFPAM conference theme is “Celebrate the Contribution of Chemistry as an Enabling Science for Polymers and Advanced Materials.” The event also will incorporate Biomaterials Africa 2011. Conference topics include the following:
- Tutorial lectures: New Materials and Advanced Manufacturing Technologies
- Advanced Nanoscale and Nanostructured Materials
- Environmentally Friendly Materials: Natural Fiber Composites and Polymer Recycling
- Advanced Materials and Nanostructures in Electrochemistry: Energy Storage and Conversion, Electro Catalysis, and Electro Analysis
- Synthesis and Chemistry of Polymer Nanocomposites
- Laser Processing & Photonics: Advanced Materials and Composites for Photonics
- Fluorochemical Materials, Engineering, and Technologies
- Carbon-Based Materials: Graphene, Carbon Nanotubes, Diamonds, and Graphite
See Mark Your Calendar for contact information.
last modified 22 November 2010.
Copyright © 2003-2010 International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry.
Questions regarding the website, please contact email@example.com