32 No. 1
|Where 2B &Y
||Announcements of conferences, symposia, workshops, meetings, and other upcoming activities.
22–25 June 2010
As with previous events in this series, the Eleventh Tetrahedron Symposium, organized by Elsevier/Tetrahedron, will bring together internationally renowned speakers for a comprehensive and wide-ranging program covering all aspects of organic synthesis; bioorganic, medicinal, and computational chemistry; molecular recognition; and the organic chemistry of materials.
Researchers are invited to submit abstracts for presentation within the large poster sessions on the following topics:
- stereoselective synthesis
- synthesis and property of functional molecules
- total synthesis of natural products
- new reagents, catalysts, and strategies and concepts for organic synthesis
- bioorganic chemistry and medicinal chemistry
- molecular recognition
Attendance at this meeting will enable participants to do the following:
- learn from internationally renowned researchers
- understand the current state of research and the challenges to future discovery
- present their latest research in poster sessions
- gain an understanding of the developments from China and the Asian region
- network with the editors of the Tetrahedron journals, meet with international colleagues, visit the trade stands, and make new alliances
The deadline for submission of oral and poster abstracts is 28 February 2010.
last modified 31 January 2010.
Copyright © 2003-2009 International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry.
Questions regarding the website, please contact email@example.com