Vol. 28 No. 1
|Where 2B &Y
||Announcements of conferences, symposia, workshops, meetings, and other upcoming activities.
15–21 April 2007, Xiamen, China
International Conference on Phosphorus Chemistry
will be held 15–21 April 2007 in Xiamen, China. The
ICPC2007 program will concentrate on phosphorus chemistry
in life science and material science. The conference will
present new phosphorus-related chemistry in a wide range of
disciplines, including organic, inorganic, polymer, human
health, materials, environmental, analytical, biomolecular,
biotechnology, and others. Dr. Yunfen Zhao is the general
chairperson of the meeting.
The conference is typically attended by scientists from over 30 countries. The expected ICPC2007 attendance is 400 to 500. The Chinese Chemical Society will be the sponsor of this conference and is working together with the committee to help make it a success.
Main topics include:
- Phosphorus in Organic Synthesis and Stereochemistry
- Structure and Reactivity of Organic Phosphorus Compounds
- Structure and Reactivity of Inorganic Phosphorus Compounds
- Phosphorus Coordination Compounds and Their Use in Catalysis
- Bioorganic Aspects of Phosphorus Chemistry
- Dental and Medicinal Chemistry of Calcium Phosphates
- 31P NMR in Biological Systems
- Nucleotides-Chemistry and Delivery-From Basics to Therapy
- Phosphorus Chemistry in Agriculture, Industry and Materials Sciences
- Theoretical Aspects of Phosphorus Chemistry
The abstract deadline is 15 December 2006.
See Calendar for contact information.
Web site to be announced.
last modified 6 January 2006.
Copyright © 2003-2006 International Union of Pure and
Questions regarding the website, please contact [email protected]